Friday 13 May 2016

Dear Ms Beaumont Canteen Letter

Dear Ms Beaumont
I love the canteen  but I think we should spice it up a little bit. What about getting some new food items.


We could have Banana Bread because we are already getting banana’s for the frozen treats and It would be a nice treat at lunchtime.  


We could also have Sausage Rolls because they are a bit of meat which is healthy for as long as you don’t eat too much of it.   


Another idea that I had was Pikelets because they are easy to make and quite healthy if you don’t put maple syrup on them.  


One more idea that I had was Toasties because on a cold day they will warm you up inside.


Thank you for taking your time to read my letter and I hope you take my ideas into mind.


Yours Sincerely

Jessica Gonscak  

4 comments:

  1. Good Ideas Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Jess! All your ideas are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Jess. Very persuasive. :)

    ReplyDelete