Friday 11 November 2016

PRODUCTION!!!

THE PRODUCTION IS ON! 





The Production is called the button box it is about a grandma and a grandpa who have their 4 grandchildren visiting them and it starts raining then they want to hear the stories that all of the buttons have, each 1 has it's own I will only name a few of them 1 is Star Wars 1 is about an elephant 1 is a chocolate button that reminds grandad of a movie they went to see a while ago which was charlie and the chocolate factory the scene for that is when they are on willy wonka's yot but I don't want to spoil anything else. 




So goodbye for now!  

3 comments:

  1. That sounds exciting. I will want to go and see the production now! what part are you playing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds exciting. I will want to go and see the production now! what part are you playing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could come to the production it sounds really fun!

    ReplyDelete