Monday 30 October 2017

My First Encounter

I walked through a beautiful field with wondrously colorful flowers the path wound around the bend as I slowly turned to meet the path. Around the corner was the most enormous tree I had been there many times before in the cool fresh air from the willow tree. I walked around the tree as I did as usual on my saturday 10:00am stroll through the forest. Today was just as normal as always until…


I walked around the tree expecting to find within my imagination a fairy door or an entrance to the tree through a hollow cutten branch, as usual today I looked and saw a fairy door. I pretended to open it I actually tugged on it slightly I then started to walk back home but turned one last time before leaving to have a quick glance...


My mouth was fell open in awe. There really was a fairy door and I had actually opened it. Suddenly glitter exploded from the door right at me I screamed in shock and somehow I had just become tiny.


I decided that I had to make a decision then and there what was I going to do, was I to go home and hope my parents would see me, but they might not, I might be too small for them to see me,
“what should I do?” I squeaked
“I know what I am going to do” I whispered.
As expected I am sure I sprinted into the door so fast I almost missed the door.


Seconds later my head throbbed with pain, I was in some weird place there was a sign which read, Tinker Town. I was confused I didn’t know what to do. Then a woman with wings came over to say;
“Are you okay darling?” she said warmly.
“Where am I?” I somehow managed to whisper,
“Hon you’re in Tinker Town didn’t you see the sign… wait… are you… human?” She sounded scared and worried for me. All I could do was nod my head she gasped.
“How did you get here?”
“A door”
“Oh dear Fairy Maribelle must have accidentally left the door open again”.
“What’s your name sweetie?”
“I’m Tara.”
“Well Tara it’s lovely to meet you I’m Fairy Beatrice you need to leave this land now exit out through the tree I need to come out with you to erase your memory of this ever happening I am so sorry this has to happen to you but it’s for your own good.”


“Okay I think I’m ready.”
“Good just stand still this won’t hurt a bit.”

I walked back not dearing to take a second glance incase my imagination failed me the second time I walked all the way back to my home where my mother awaited my return.






By: Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment