Friday 29 July 2016

The first week back at school.

                                           The first week back to school 

The first week back at school was fun and we did a lot of maths reading writing was so cool because we were writing narratives. We had a reliever for the whole week apart from monday. 




This is my narrative so far but it is not finished yet.






Cheerleader

The day started off fine and I thought “huh boring” I said to my best friend Ella we were sitting in english class the teacher said we were going on a trip to parliament we were going to wellington. 4 hours on the bus I screamed in my head. I hate going on class trips I thought. The bell rang at that same moment in time the whole class of about 30 people tried to get out of the door it didn’t really work I decided that I would just wait until the last person went out of the door. That took about 3 minutes.


I was rushing to my next class, which I was not happy about having, because it was the meanest teacher in the school, and if I was late I would get detention after school, which by the way finishes at 3 o’clock. I had to get to my house straight after school because my mum is in labour.


I was 27 seconds late I got off with a warning luckily, all the kids in my class were upset because they were all given detention because of the door bunch. I was not having that bad a day to make it better I had cheerleading tryouts at lunchtime so I am going to be hungry after school.


There was this boy that wouldn’t stop staring at me? I asked him not to but that didn’t work. Why wouldn’t he stop? it was better to look away I thought to myself so that’s what I did. Math class was dumb we got told to get out our rulers I got it out straight away or I probably would have gotten detention.


Our next class was nature it was fun and we get to bring our pets in to school for pet day I am going to bring my jellyfish to school tomorrow. Ella is going to bring her seal called Annalise Broadley her nickname is gerald, the jellyfish is called Tiffany ward her nickname is Tiffy.



The bell rang it was lunchtime my heart started pounding like the back of a dragonfly like the wings were bumping into my back, as hard as a rock, being pushed into my spine, or a dagger being plunged into my back. I got out of the classroom as fast as I could, I ran down the corridor, into the gym, I was the first student there, I sat there for a little while and then every other girl in my class showed up even daniel showed up yes daniel is a boy huh weird I didn’t think that he would show up oh and while we’re on the topic daniel is the boy who wouldn’t stop staring at me I still don’t know why he was doing that anyway back to the story.


There was something weird about daniel, he also had a mustache, I think that it was fake though, it kind of gives it away because he has brown hair, and he has a red curly mustache. He talks kind of weird as well and to top it all off he’s at cheerleading tryouts “now I have got to say that is a weird boy”.

We got told to do a roll easy as pie, then a bridge I wobbled a bit but fine, after a cartwheel, then a backwards roll, after that was a cheer. I was really tired after that it made me pant I was so out of breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment